Perks Of Being Over 50
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- No one expects you to run--anywhere.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- People call at 9 PM and ask, " Did I wake you?"
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won't wear out.
- You can eat dinner at 4 P.M..
- You can live without sex but not your glasses.
- You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won't get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells are finally down to manageable size.
- You can't remember who sent you this list.
And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.
Practice random acts of kindness, and senseless acts of beauty.