The Life Science Examination
"Give seven advantages of breast milk".
What to write? He sighed, and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:
1. Always at the right temperature and no need to boil.
2. It is inexpensive and always available.
3. Never goes sour.
4. It is perfect formula for the child.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It provides immunity against several diseases.
So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a final seventh answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, then sighed again.
Suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:
7. Available in attractive containers of varying sizes.
He received an 'A'.
Another student also received an 'A', she answered:
7. It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.