Words Of Wisdom Or Basic Truth
- Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving
- Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee
- Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband
- I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash
- Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.
- My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.
- It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
- Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you
- Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something
- They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak
- Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but then the thought of long life will never come to mind any more
- Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!
- Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
- It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs. Arranged Marriage.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
- There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.
- There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbour has it!
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter !
Contributor: Chuck M