You Are No Longer 'cool' When...
2. You daughter says she got pierced and you look at her ears.
3. The pattern on your shorts and couch match.
4. You fondly remember your powder blue leisure suit.
5. Your wife buys a flannel nighty and you find that sexy.
6. You think Tragically Hip is when a middle-aged man gets a
new sports car, hair piece and a 20 year old girlfriend.
7. You criticize the kids of today for their satanic suicide-
inducing music, forgetting that you rocked to Pink Floyd and
8. You call the police on a noisy party next door instead of
grabbing beer and joining in.
9. You turn down free tickets to a rock concert because you
have to work the next day.
10. When grass is something that you cut, not cultivate.
11. When jogging is something you do to your memory.
12. Rocking all night means dozing off in your rocking chair.
13. Sex becomes: "All that foolishness."
14. Getting a little action means your prune juice is working.
15. All the cars behind you flash their headlights.
16. You remember the "Rolling Stones" as a rock group not a
17. You bought your first car for the same price you paid
for your son's new running shoes.
18. You actually ASK for your father's advice.
19. You don't know how to operate a fax machine.
20. When someone mentions SURFING you picture waves and a