You Know You're From Canada When .............
* You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
* Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores at Christmas.
* You've taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.
* Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
* You think sexy lingerie is tube-socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons.
* The local paper covers national and international headlines on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
* You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
* You find -40C a little chilly.
* The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freeze.
* You attend a formal event in your best clothes, your finest jewellery and your Sorels.
* You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.