10 Funny Signs
1. At a Santa Fe gas station: “We will sell gasoline to anyone in a glass container."
2. In a New York restaurant: “Customers who consider our waitresses uncivil ought to see the manager."
3. On the wall of a Baltimore estate: “Trespassers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.-Sisters of Mercy"
4. On a long-established New Mexico dry cleaners: “38 years on the same spot."
5. In a Los Angeles dance hall: “Good clean dancing every night but Sunday."
6. In a Florida maternity ward: “No children allowed."
8. In a New York drugstore: “We dispense with accuracy."
9. In the offices of a loan company: “Ask about our plans for owning your home."
10. In a New York medical building: “Mental Health Prevention Center"