17 Of The Best !
- When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory.
I don't remember, what I chose.
- A birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
- A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.
- Impotence: Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings..."
- There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men -"don't" and "stop", unless they are used together.
- Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to best thing on earth.
- There are three stages of sex in a man's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.
- Virginity can be cured.
- Virginity is not dignity, it's lack of opportunity.
- Having sex is like playing bridge.
If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
- I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dialer were too small.
- Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
- Q: What's an Australian kiss?
A: The same thing as a French kiss, only down under.
- A couple just married were happy with the whole thing.
He was happy with the hole and she was happy with the thing.
- Q: What are the three biggest tragedies in a mans life?
A: Life sucks, job sucks, and the wife doesn't.
- Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.
- Despite the old saying, "Don't take your troubles to bed", many men still sleep with their wives.
- A friend asked what I would regret most if I were to die in my sleep?
Probably going to bed.