Back At School And The Joys Of Education
'But why, Mom? I don't want to go.'
'Give me two reasons why you don't want to go.'
'Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!'
'Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready.'
'Give me two reasons why I should go to school.'
'Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the Headteacher!'
What the Experts Say:
1) Education is a state-controlled manufactory of echoes. Norman Douglas
2) Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and higher education positively fortifies it. Stephen Vizinczey
3) Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten. BF Skinner
4) If little else, the brain is an educational toy. Tom Robbins
5) America believes in education: the average professor earns more money in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week. Evan Esar
Nicked from: http://www.guy-sports.com/