Current British Humour
- It has been announced that the police are going to be allowed to use water cannons on rioters in Birmingham.
They are putting some Persil in to stop the coloureds running.
- Two Muslims crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London .....
Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-Dam.
- Riots in Wythenshawe last month caused over a million pounds worth of improvements.
- Muslims have gone on the rampage in Liverpool, killing anyone who's English.
Police fear the death toll could be as high as 1.
- Sat opposite an Indian lady on the train today; she shut her eyes and stopped breathing.
I thought she was dead, until I saw the red spot on her forehead and realised she was just on standby.
- They've had to cancel the panto 'Jack & the Beanstalk' in Birmingham, Bristol, Oldham, Bradford, Burnley, Leicester Luton and London ..
Apparently the giant couldn't smell any Englishmen.
- Years ago it was suggested that, "An apple a day keeps the Doctor away."
But since all the doctors in England are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works a treat!
- A pharmacist walked into his shop in Paddington to find a Pakistani leaning against the wall.
"What's wrong with him?", he asked his assistant.
"He came in for cough syrup, but I couldn't find any so I gave him an entire box of laxatives."
"You idiot" said the chemist, "You can't stop a cough with laxatives."
"Of course you can" the assistant replied,
"Look at him..... he daren't cough now !!”