Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- A day without smiling is a wasted day!!!
- A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
- A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.
- A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw
- A little inaccuracy can save tons of explanation.
- A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
- A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men.
- A man is known by the company he avoids.
- A man is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.
- A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle.
- A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
Paul Erdos (1913-1996)
- A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
- A perpetual holiday is a good working definition of hell.
George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright, essayist and literary critic (1856-1950)
- A recent survey, proved that 80% of the males in Liverpool had sex in the shower, the remaining 20% have not been in Prison yet
- A smile confuses an approaching frown.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- A woman filed for divorce from her husband because she asked for something for her birthday, any style or color, that would go from 0 to 200 fast.
He gave her a bathroom scale.
- About as reliable as a 'Thai pinky shake'.
- According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.
- After all, in the words of the Swahili saying, "It is not what name others call you that matters, but what name you respond to that truly determines who you are."
- Ah, life without nanny.
- All generalizations are false.