Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- If you don't risk anything you risk even more.
- If you have never made a mistake, then you have never done anything of significance.
- If you have something to say, raise your hand ... and place it over your mouth
- If you lend someone £20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth the £20.
- If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
- If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?
Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing
- If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.
- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!
- Impossible is just someone's opinion
- Impotence: Nature's way of saying 'No hard feelings'.
- In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut
- Interesting - I use a Mac to help me design the next Cray.
Seymoure Cray (1925-1996) said when he was told that Apple Inc. had recently bought a Cray supercomputer to help them design the next Mac.
Seymoure Cray (1925-1996)
- Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a
peeing section in a swimming pool?
- It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
- It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
William Blake (1757-1827)
- It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
- It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
Henry Ford, US industrialist (1863-1947)
- It is not what they say about you, it’s what they whisper.
- It is not what you say you are, but what you do that defines you.
- It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown... and fewer still to ignore someone completely.