Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- It's not so much how busy you are,
but why you are busy.
The bee is praised; the mosquito is swatted.
- It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden
stop at the end.
- Just remember boys and girls, these are the good ole' days.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you too can become great.
- Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what youâ€™ve been up to.â€ ~
- Life deals you a hand, play it the best you can. If you cant win with whats been given, you've gotta bluff it!
- Life is a comedy to those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.
- Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance
- Life must be dedicated to a destiny, in order to have a meaning.
Jose Ortega Y Gasset
- Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, hamburger in the other, body used up, worn out and screaming GERONIMO! What a Ride!
- Lost on the internet? You are Here -->
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
- Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra. Suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasles come.
- Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a
- Men are like Snowstorms; You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
- Men show their characters in nothing more clearly than in what they think laughable.
Johann von Goethe
- More technology is not the answer. It is the problem.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- Needing a man is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there
the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing
- Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.
- Nice guys never finish anything; they are too busy worrying about who they will offend.