Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- Nine out of ten people think they are above average. The rest are in therapy.
- Not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing!
- Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
Sir James M. Barrie
- Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get
into my own pants.
- O' wad some god the gif tae gi us, tae see ourselves as others see us
- Old programmers never die, they just parse away.
- One day, my ship will come. And with my luck, I'll be waiting at the airport!
- One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.
- One way to keep momentum going is to constantly have greater goals.
- Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
Alex Levine, author
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Opportunity comes but does not linger.
- Pay Your Taxes With A Smile - I tried ... but the lady said, 'Cash Only'
There are three kinds of people:
Those who make things happen,
Those who watch things happen,
and Those who don't know what the hell is happening!
- Perfection is an ongoing process. There is only one constant: - change!
- Piece of Pith:
If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: ? Take two aspirin' and ?keep away from children'.
- Piece of Pith:
Old people love to give good advice to console themselves for no longer being able to set a bad example.'
- Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master.
Leonardo da Vinci
- Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long.
- Prosperity is living easily and happily in the real world, whether you have money or not.
- Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
- Quitters never win, winners never quit.