Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- Random Thought #46
The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.
- Remember, people move in the direction of praise, while criticism usually doesn't produce much movement at all, except away from the critic.
- Search for the positive and you shall find it.
Search for the negative and you shall find it.
You will always find and often become what you are searching for.
- Seasonal Greetings
- Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: 'Buy one dog, get one flea...'
- Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves together; that at length they may emerge, full-formed and majestic, into the delights of life, which they are thenceforth to rule.
- Sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
- Smoking helps you lose weight ... one lung at a time!
- Software is like SEX itâ€™s better when itâ€™s FREE
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
- Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
- Sometimes I drink my whiskey neat. Other times I take my tie off and leave my shirt out.
- Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, 'Jesus! This cup is expensive!
- Strange how much you've got to know before you know
how little you know.
- Success in life is a matter not so much of talent or opportunity as of concentration and perseverance.
C. W. Wendte
- Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
- Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
- Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.........
- Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
- Take my hand and walk along with me, not ahead of me; otherwise I may not follow you.