Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.
Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977
- There is something that is much more scarce, something finer far, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.
- THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD!
Right now, as you read this, 17 Million people are having SEX!!!
And look at you - you're on the computer!!
- Those who never win and never quit are idiots.
- Time sneaks up on you like a windshield on a bug.
- To be wronged is nothing unless you remember it.
Confucious (Kong Fu-Zi)
- To get Maximum Enjoyment from Life Take Big Bites. Moderation is for the Monks.
- To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves...let us be above such transparent egotism
- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Toe: A part of the foot used to find furniture in the dark. --
- True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain, hazardous, and conflicting information.
- Two men looked out from the prison bars, one saw mud, the other one stars.
- Virtue is often the result of insufficient temptation.
- Wanted: Meaningful overnight relationship.
- We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're
called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
- We are disturbed not by the things that happen, but by our opinion of the things that happen.
- We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.
- We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public
- We work to become, not to acquire.
- What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it
- When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I
could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years.