Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- BS has the same mathematical properties as the number 1; that is, BS raised to any power is still BS.
- Buy land. They've stopped making it.
- By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely overwhelm me.
- C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.
Bjarne 'Stumpy' Stroustrup
- C Programmers do it recursively
- C programmers never die, they just get cast into void
- Chance favors the prepared mind
- China has a population of a billion people. One billion.
That means even if youâ€™re a one in a million kind of guy, there are still a thousand others exactly like you.
- Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.
- Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.
- Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- cthread. cthread_fork(). Fork, thread, fork!
- Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this bullshit before.
- Design is not abundance of simplicity, it is absence of complexity.
Think different, think fluidly, think lean.
- Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
- Despite the old saying, 'Don't take your troubles to bed', many men still sleep with their wives!
- Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
A. L. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
- Discipline is remembering what you want.
- Do everything you can to be a happy person, right now. If you think you can grouse today and then be happy someday... in the future, I'm here to tell you that happiness just doesn't work that way. Putting off happiness until 'someday' lasts forever.
- Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
- Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.
- English cuisine and English women - the foundation of a great seafarer nation!