Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- Error: Sector not found -- search behind couch? (Y/N)
- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
- Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
- Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of
consecutive days I've stayed alive.
- Fashion is all about eventually becoming naked.
- Freaking intolerant BS! (man does intolerance piss me off!)
- Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat drinking beer all day.
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and for what to stand, because unless we stand for something we shall fall for anything.
- Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them.
- Grove giveth and Gates taketh away.
... on the trend of hardware speedups not being able to keep up with software demands
Bob Metcalfe (inventor of Ethernet)
- Guess, how to make your dreams come true.... Wake Up!!!
- Happiness is an empty sac!
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- Have you noticed that all the people in favour of birth control are already born?
- Having only modest talent is no excuse for not using it.
Think what the morning would be like if only talented birds sang!
- He that will make a good use of any part of his life must allow a large part of it to recreation.
- He used statistics as a drunken man uses lampposts; for support rather than illumination.
Andrew Lang (1844-1912)
- Hindsight is an exact science.
- How come we choose from just two people to run for president
and 50 for Miss America?
- How did a fool and his money GET together?
- I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future.