Famous & Inspirational Quotes
- I always turn to the sports page first. The sports page
records people's accomplishments; the front page nothing but man's failure.
Chief Justice Earl Warren
- I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
- I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.
- I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- I deserve someone who likes me for who I am pretending to be.
- I do know everything, just not all at once. It's a virtual memory problem.
- I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
- I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
- I earn a seven-figure salary. Unfortunately, there's a decimal point involved.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer
or a moaner.
- I hate housework. You make the beds, you wash the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.
- I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true - I no longer know how to use my telephone.
- I have found the best way to give advice to your children
is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
- I have no luck with women. I once went on a date and asked the woman if she'd brought any protection. She pulled a switchblade on me.
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is redestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- I have recently realised that there is a case of 'You can take the Farang out of Sukhumvit, but you can't take Sukhumvit out of the Farang'
- I intend to live forever. So far, so good ! :-)
- I keep my spammed links as test subjects for my security studies.
- I know what men want. Men want to be really, really close to someone who will leave them alone.
- I love being married. It's so great to find that one special
person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- I sometimes wonder why I drink; I think that it's because I think.