The Wisdom You Can Find On Toilet Walls
From n a Women's restroom in Starboard, Dewey Beach, DE.
2. Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi, how are you"?
From a Rest stop off Route 81, West Virginia. Remember
3. No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap.
From a Men's Room, Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4. Make love, not war. Hell, do both, get married!
From a Women's restroom, The Filling Station, Bozeman, Montana
5. A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.
From a Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort, Dallas, Texas
6. No wonder you always go home alone.
From a Sign over mirror in Men's restroom at Beverly Hills, CA
7. Beauty is only a light switch away.
From a restroom in the Perkins Library, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
8. Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
From The Irish Times, Washington, DC
9. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
Written in the dust on the back of a bus, Flagstaff, Arizona.
10. If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
From Revolution Books, New York, New York
11, Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
From a -Men's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL