Top 25 Sayings We’d Like To See On Those Inspitational Office Posters
- Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done.
- Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security.
- Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
- We put the "k" in "kwality."
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat.
- If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the situation.
- Plagiarism saves time.
- If at first you don't succeed, try management.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
- Teamwork means never having to take all the blame yourself.
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.
- We waste time, so you don't have to.
- Hang in there--retirement is only thirty years away!
- Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
- A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
- When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- Succeed in spite of management.
- Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.
- We waste more time by 9:30 in the morning than other companies do all day.
- You pretend to work, and we'll pretend to pay you.
- Work: It isn't just for sleeping anymore.
Courtesy of: bob from HAH